Find the nearest partners retail store where you can buy your favourite Go Pure™ products! Call in to make an enquiry first. Stocks subject to availability.
partners retail store
F.A.Q.Frequently Asked Questions
How to purchase online?
Few Steps to follow:
- Select the items you wish to purchase
- Select add to cart
- A pop-up box will appear if you would wish to purchase additional or different types of products
- Click “Add To Cart” once you have decided
- Add to Cart page will pop up
- Items to go through before checking out:
- Select the Quantity you wish to purchase
- Click Update Cart if you have made changes to the cart
- If you have Promotional Code key in the promotional code given to you and click Apply Coupon
- Select the Shipping type
- if you wish to be shipped overseas, fill in those details
- If you have Loyalty Points Discount, you may select the amount that you wish to use or just select “Use Max Amount”
- Select “Proceed To Checkout” to make payment
- If you are a member, your details will be automatically filled in, but if you are not yet a member, please do fill in the details.
- If you wish to ship to a different address, please check the check box beside the “Ship to a Different Address?”
- You may also select the preferred date for delivery, or just leave it as it is
- If you have Noted to tell us, do add into the Order notes
- Payment, you may select either one of the options to make payment
- Lastly, select “Place Order” to complete your order
I have selected all the products that I want but where to check out?
Once you have selected the products that you want to purchase, look for the shopping cart at the top right of your screen and select the icon. Alternatively, there is a shopping cart icon on the screen, you may just select that icon.
If I have already made payment, but would wish to add in more items will that be possible?
Yes, once you have made payment for both orders, contact us directly within 24hrs to notify us that you had made two orders purchased. Let us know both your Order Number and we will merge both orders together for delivery.
Can I make payment by cash on delivery?
Go Pure™ does not practice this service as we engaged 3rd party delivery service for delivering your parcel, therefore, we do not practice any cash on delivery.
What are the options for local (Singapore) pickup or shipping?
- Self-collection is available at our main office:
50 Gambas Crescent
(Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
- FREE door-to-door delivery for orders above $150
- Door-to-door delivery $8 per location (minimum 2 working days advance notice)
- Urgent door-to-door delivery $15 per location (we will be in contact within 2 hours in the next working day from receiving your order)
What if I received my item(s) in damage condition?
When is the delivery after I have placed my order?
Once we receive the order, we will process the delivery service and will take 2-3 working days for normal parcel delivery, as for advance delivery you will receive the parcel within 24 hrs.
I have placed my order at 11pm, when will I receive my order?
If you have placed an order after our operation hours, we will process your order on the next working day.
Our operating hours are:
- Mondays to Fridays 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
I have opted for urgent delivery, when will I receive my order?
Once Go Pure™ receive the order, we will process the delivery service within 24 hrs.
NOTE: If you place your order after Go Pure™ operating hours, we will only be able to process your order on the next earliest working day.
Go Pure™ Leafs Reward
What is Go Pure Leafs Reward?
Go Pure™ Rewards is a membership program that rewards and thanks to our loyal customers for patronizing Go Pure products in Singapore. The program benefits all Go Pure™ Rewards members as you earn Leafs when you pay, giving referrals, comments, and other rewards. Additionally, if you sign up to receive messages from Go Pure™, you will be among the first to receive news, exclusive offers, and information about Go Pure™.
How does Go Pure Leafs program work?
Join the program by registering your Account through Go Pure™ website. Simply create an account on our website and accept the PDPA agreement. You can start collecting Leafs and earning Leafs by paying with your registered Go Pure™ account. For every S$1 you spend, you will earn 1 Leaf, and for every 5 Leafs, you will earn $1.
Upon registration, Go Pure will be giving individual new sign-up 10 leafs as a welcome gift from Go Pure™.
What are Leafs and how do I earn them?
There are few ways for you to earn Go Pure™ Leafs,
- New Sign-up
- First Product Purchase
- Purchase & Earn
- Product Review (on our website)
- Refer New Sign-up
- Referee Sign-Up
- Referee Purchase Product
- Repeat Purchase from Referee
- Birthday Bonus
Is there a fee to join Go Pure Leaf Rewards?
No membership fee is required to join the Go Pure™ Leafs Rewards program. All you have to do is register a Go Pure account and you will be automatically enrolled into the program. You can do so here.
Why do I need to verify my account after signing up?
This is to ensure you are the genuine person who does the sign up and not a robot.
How do I check the status of my Membership, leaf balance and rewards?
You can log into your account through the Go Pure website to track the number of Leafs you’ve earned, available Leafs for redemption, and types of perks you can redeem.
To redeem products or free transportation, you may just use your Leafs during your purchase checkout.
Will my Leafs expire?
Yes. Leafs will expire 1 year from the date you earn (e.g. purchase product on 1/8/2021, Leafs expiry date 31/7/2022)
I didn’t use my reward and it expired, why do you have expiration dates on rewards?
Rewards have an expiration date because we want to encourage members to use them. As our most loyal customers, we want you to enjoy those rewards because you deserve them. We hope you will visit us often enough that your rewards won’t ever come close to their expiration date. You can always check the status of your rewards if you log into your Go Pure™ account. Rewards can be redeemed by using your registered Go Pure™ account.
Who do I contact if my Leafs balance is incorrect?
We want to ensure that the Leafs in your account accurately reflect your purchases. If the total number of Leafs appears to be incorrect, please contact us here. Be sure to have your details available with you for verification purposes. Please note that the detailed allocation of Leafs and transaction history are updated every 24 hours.
What is R4R?
R4R stands for Referee For Referal, For every $5 spent by a referee, the referral who referred will be entitled 1 Leafs. These Leaf will automatically be credited into the Referal’s account.
What currency are the prices?
All listed prices are as per Singapore Dollars currently.
We will have multi-currency coming soon.
For currency exchange, you may refer to www.xe.com
Are Go Pure products Halal-Certified?
Go Pure™ Singapore products are not Halal-certified, as we source from various suppliers. However, we do take measures to ensure that there is no pork, lard, or alcohol in any of our products offered both online and in all our distribution stores.
Can I request for special packing?
Do send us your request for your special packing that you wish us to design or pack just contact us directly.