About Bee Pollen
Bee’s collected pollen is from flowering plants. These pollens are from the male sperm cells of flowers which genetically helps plants to be fertilized. It contains many nutrients that are vital to life.
Honey Bees collected these pollens from flowers and mixing it with their own digestive enzymes to from pollen pellets. Bee Pollen is hailed as the most complete natural food, nature’s pharmacy, edible cosmetic and rich in amino acid. This is the gem of natural foods.
Scientific research has found that bee pollen contains significant nutritious compounds. This includes 22 types of amino acid, 14 types of vitamins, 30 types of trace elements, and is high in protein, bio flavonoids and many other active nutrients. Proteins and vitamins in Bee Pollen were even more than cow’s milk, eggs, fresh fruits, and vegetables.
Always being referred to as kings of natural vitamins. Bee pollen is rich in vitamin group B. It also consists of minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, silica, sulphur, phosphorus and many others.
Benefits of Uniflora® Bee Pollen
- Strengthen immunity
- Anti-aging, beautifying effect
- Prevention of brain, cardiovascular disease
- Maintain prostate health
- Assist in weight loss
- Regulates gastro-intestinal function
- Maintain Healthy liver function
- Regulates the nervous system, promote sleep
- Improve memory, diabetes, anemic, menopausal conditions.
- Facilitate bowel movement
- Rejuvenate the endocrine system