About Bee Pollen
Bee pollen is the male sperm cells of flowering plants and contains not only the genetics necessary for the plants to be fertilised, it also contains many nutrients that is vital to life.
Collected by honeybees visiting the flowers and mixing it with their own digestive enzyme to form pollen pellets, Bee Pollen is hailed as “the most complete natural food”, “nature’s pharmacy”, “edible cosmetic”,” “rich in amino acid”, it is certainly the gem of natural foods.
Scientific research has found that bee pollen contains significant nutritious compounds. This include 22 types of amino acid, 14 types of vitamins, 30 types of trace elements, and is high in protein, bio flavonoids and many other active nutrients.
The protein in bee pollen is higher than cow’s milk, 5 – 7 times that of eggs and vitamin are higher than fresh fruits and vegetables. Always being referred to as kings of natural vitamins. Bee pollen is also rich in vitamin B group and minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium, silica, sulphur, phosphorus and many others.
Benefits of Uniflora® Bee Pollen
- Strengthen overall body immunity
- Anti-aging, beautifying effect
- Prevention of brain, cardiovascular disease
- Maintain prostate health
- Assist in weight loss
- Regulates gastro-intestinal function
- Maintain Healthy liver function
- Regulates the nervous system, promote sleep
- Improve memory, diabetes, anemic, menopausal conditions.
- Facilitate bowel movement
- Rejuvenate the endocrine system