Propolis is a sticky substance which is gathered by the bees from tree barks and leaves. The bees then mixed this substance with their own secretion.
Propolis is very rich in amino acids, vitamins, minerals and flavonoid and is widely known to be natures’ anti-biotic. Having anti-viral, anti-fungal, antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties, it’s usage is very wide and is commonly used for the following:
Benefits of Propolis:
- Cold, flu, cough
- Pain & swelling
- Cuts & bleeding
- High blood pressure
- Health supplement
Find out more about Propolis
For flu, mouth & throat infection, mouth ulcers and stomach discomfort:
- Drip 6 small drop into a small cup of water and consume daily.
- Take the same amount for 7 days and if no side effects,
- Increase to 15 drops twice a day.
- Stop if there are severe side effects
For food poisoning:
- Pump the full dropper (around 35 small drops) into a small cup of water and consume 3-4 times a day until food poisoning symptoms stop.
- Apply a few drops onto the fingers and massaging the face can helps to reduce wrinkles and age spot. Massage onto the face every night and wash off the next morning.